Tuesday, January 18, 2005

So we had the gathering on Friday like finally... It was pathetic in the beginning actually.. because I reserve a table for 20pax and only 5 ppl turn up.. I kinda expected the turn out but kept to myself. It wasnt until later that more ppl turn up and ended up... I have the most fabulous time of my life just going through pictures/ jokes / yearbooks and hmmmm... slideshow of lina who went totally ballistic with her narcissism.. I seriously think she should seek medical help! Ha! Anyhow.. all in the good name of fun.. We prod that she start her wedding earlier at 4pm so to ensure she have ample time to display all her slides.. geeze!


But everything was all good! I missed them so uber uber much!! And being typical convent girls.. we literally rock bakerinz down at PS with our antics and loudness. For a minute I half imagine I was back in school.. sitting down at our Quadriangle and bitchin'


Of course loads of ppl turn up but there was the few that say they would come and didnt and dont even bother to give me a dammit ring despite I gave a reminder call and their promise to turn up 2 hours before event~ I dont' know what issues they have and it would have been better but overall..kudos to all folks who eventually turn up and pictures as promised will be up asap once I get my bearings..


Of course all of us a bit jabbed now and convince we will do another one again... and which Kel say do it next month. I love to but school's starting and I know it wont be long before I get caught in the avalanche of senseless semester! Total Hate & Loath! Let's pass the baton.. and I am hoping more ppl will turn up the next time. Although towards the end when it come to bill paying and stuff EVERYONE was still the same... Then again.. what's that little extras some of us paid to get this company?.............. Priceless!


So my weekend started on a high and it ended with an even higher point!


Was I glad Fang and zohter dragged me literally to the stadium in the beginning to watch Tiger Cup on Sunday. It beings back so much memories! Although I had a really fed-up time going to the stadium no thanks to keat's friend.. I dont want to bring that up again because I gotten over it but I wanna proclaim if he is the LAST man in the planet I would never ever .0000001 per cent consider him to even dust my windows!


Anyhow.. the sea of red that plough the stadium was like ants circling the ant's hill. The atmosphere was amazing and the crowd was breath taking. To a point where we were doing the Kallang Wave again and again that there were certain part of disputes on the game that we miss. The shouts and scream was amazing and man... we literally put EPL match goers to shame! Just when we thought our Old Kallang Wave shirt will lay to rest in our cupboard, after 10 freaking years I will don it on again to the stadium for the very same reason for supporting the lions.


I totally love the cheer and the whole bubbling stadium waiting to explode. Save for the solitary side of indonesians fans... It was like national day. Wait...this is even better than national day. *sigh*....


I feel so proud to be part of the nation!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home