Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I know I proclaim I will try to clean the room.. but hell... the procrastinater in me just wouldnt budged! I had the mind to do it.. just couldnt bring myself to get away from the TV.. And I dont even have HBO!


Despite the mum's repeat yelling her head off of my laziness. I reckon it was her way to get back to me since I was lazing the whole of the weekend and not doing anything constructive and she being hard at work. I call it bitterness.. heh! I managed to wash the car and do little stuff here and there over the weekend but other than that I was pure lazy.... *sigh* I resolve I will get to it TODAY! At least I clear up the study table or something...


Work been killing me the whole week.. I like month end .. it give us a breather or sort.. well.. I am not sure if this is the calm before the storm but whatever goes!


4 more days till blockheads back!! Yeah!! We are bring muf and shel to get army cuts over the weekend. Already booked appointment for them! The only reason why I call them army cuts is because they both comes out looking like skanky starving lil'o pups! Botak is the way to go for both the mutts lah! And to those who doesnt know.. I owe shel.. muf belongs to zohter but they go for buddy cuts together. Talk about a Dog's life.. I dont even spend that much on my own hair cut. Wait.. thinking of getting the hair cut as well.. sigh.. so many things to do and so little time.


Gave mum money for new year. Gave extra and she is still asking for the mere 16 I owe her from the stock transaction??? Geeze! MY mum the pragmatic! I am declared bankrupt offically now.. Which doesnt make sense because I rarely buy anything and still am as poor as a church mouse! Everything is just topsy turvey! Owell....


0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home