Friday, February 04, 2005

At last.. Friday again and I adore the 'smell' of it..... Never mind the morning crap at the office that the old bitch is raining on me. I excuse her.. after all menopausal is a medical condition! Bah!


So today's the day that hon will be back for his spring break... Hmm.. Which means...


I wont have a car to use for the whole week while he's back. So to like or to loath??


Anyway between the car and him... I really prefer sweetpea the car at times.. ha!! Although she gets a bit... edgy at time. What do you expect from a 14 year old car. She's mighty fine than most regular and spacious too! I hate the day when she is too old and have to go to the scrapyard... With the money we spend on her.. the past few years have been well worth it. Unlike her counterpart i.e. xiao lan which is hock's car... sweetpea hardly flares up and never ever give us major problems. She only broke down thrice and twice she choose to give way only when I was at my home vincity. See how sweet sweetpea is!!! I guess.. that can conclude only 1 thing. Toyotas are really durable! I think when hon comes back for good.. I might take over sweetpea if he wants to get a new car.. Right.... and also for the fact that because I am OFFICIALLY handicap without a car as well.. PERIOD!


I am so looking forward to just going home now..blogging sooth me.. but still.. I very much like to go home still.....please....................................




0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home