Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Stupid trippy blogger.. type an entire post gone in like 1 sec! Duh!!


Anyhoo.... les you think I am abandoning the blog.. you are half right. I am languishing into total oblivion mode to prepare myself for the pending semester that is STARTING in the next 432000 seconds. Geeze.. the work and the school is so going to pounce on me once it starts! I just knew it!!!!! So the entire week had been spent relaxing and making sure I enjoy being able to watch Television on every whimsical whine and reading magazines which totally erode and turn my brain into slush.


On another hand zother went to consult a nostradamus fortune teller who insisted she go do her brow *embroidery* or rather tattoo and to cut her lids OR she'll die this year end. How nice to hear something like that ... now she ald made her appointments and I dont blame her... I would react if someone tell me I am dying.. that is why I wont be going to him. Instead I am going to see Teng's regular geomance to consult him abt the removal of the mole. Anyhow the date for her to see the doc and operation is all set up in April. It's funny how human react when adversity is predicted casually.


For me It had been a childhood dream to remove that mole much dreaded. The butt of people jokes and questions and being a kid back then I was just too bore to answer after 3209502845924852 times that ppl ask but that inferiority complex left a mark on me although I would say I have since grown to even like it.. Is like a love hate relationship .. on one hand I just want to get rid of it but than again it had accoy me since it showed up when I was 4-5 years old. I just want to do what I always thought will make me normal. I know it's not like some physical disabilities or whatever you call it. I guess you need to be in my position to truly know how it feels to be taunted and single out *sigh*. To those who say they understand how I feel.. dont lie thru your teeth.. bah! Anyway the point is I am glad to what I have in life and I just want to maintain it. It might not be say the bestest greatest life ever but then again I have no complain. Life's good for me and I hate myself for not saying GRACE ENOUGH! .... PUNK~


side track:
Teng and al just went to the geomancer as well and the guy say they have a blessed and RICH life.. I mean I would too if my folks will leave me a property at m.sultan no less! I dont even have to be a fortune teller ala nostradamus to tell!!!!


Aside from the lack of happenings .. I'm a happy camper!! la la la

Valerireeeeeeeeeee Valeraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Varahahahahahahahaha valereeeeee
Valeraaaaaa.... with a knapsack on my back!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home