Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Just as I thought I have consume nuff foodies in the last 7 days to last me for the next few weeks... We had a office party just now and again I gorge myself with the yu sheng and the what's not! I mean how can anyone resist????


BTW.. I am resolute to go on a diet ... SOON!


Mum thawed something when I was going out to work this morning and I reckon she is cooking something BIG today...


What is the whole deal with food for the Chinese New YEAR!?!?!


Anyhow.. school starting really soon and my holidays are becoming shortlived. What the @#$@$%$! I reckon it be good for the mind actually. Can actually feel my brain degenerated and turning into mush.. all soft and gooey. I like it that way actually! I feel like I have a love hate relationship with everything... with food, school, shopping... it totally covers literally everything.. Is like I like to eat but I dont like the fat that pounds on me. Or I like the idea of school starting but hate the idea of exams and homework.... Oh and shopping... LOVE TO SHOP BUT HATE TO PAY!


Ok I am being totally neurotic.. see what TV do to you... turn you into a babbling idiot!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home