Tuesday, March 08, 2005

So Zother survived the wedding .. it wasnt that bad..


Everything went according to plan and we all grew a bit jealous because Yee is so in love with his boy and vice versa! Heh.... than again.. it is healthy jealous of course.


As of all weddings it was nice! Despite the waiter clearing our plates even before we finish*I had a very big hunch they were rushing for something but not sure what it is.....*..


my table had a girl who dont take shark fins like yours truly.. *cool bananas!* I mean it's not often but then again little things adds up... *silently chant when the buying stops the killing stops, when the buying stops...*


Although it was weird that Yee didnt stop and talk to us but we reckon she was busy with everyone and we were happy talking crap at our table!


The Groom rendered a much needed brush up performance of some song on the guitar I cannot remember the title but the effort is priceless.. not even VISA or MASTERCARD can beat that!


We had our photos on the montages which seems like not so long ago we were those little um' rushing for recess and busy copying homework *sigh* brings back memories...


I only missed the fact there wasnt a 'Thank you' speech from the bride and groom but that's mighty fine knowing how emotional Yee will be. So might as well spare the make-up artist more trouble touching up would be mascara streak face.. heh..


And right there... Yees' no longer Lam Jiao *that's our nick for her since school...* as we like to call her... she become a certain Mrs Tan somewhere out there... *sigh*


On another hand... she staying in the East.. so let's hope meet up would be way easier for us =D I read thru my previous post and thought what the heck... we should start everything together brand new.. no hard feelings! So if all goes well.. we going for dinner this Fri... *cross fingers*


I think everything wasnt that bad that day because we went clubbing... It had been eons since we last club .. at least we thought we going to break the drough ... we didnt go clubbing in the end. Kok Wai and the frd fetches us from the hotel *Yes, I though I was going to club so didnt drive.. what a mistake!!* to what we thought will be clubs... *blah* Thanks to Zother bad planning/organising to 'meet' up with another grp we got stuck at this pub which remotely looks a club. More like KTV merge with a watering hole and to top it off.. playing chinese songs with closets singers yoodling away...! *blink blink*


Lest you think that was tragic enough... When the place decide to close at 2am.. we went to an even more obnoxious Club.. That got to be icing of the yucky cake... Not only we have to endure trance like ahbengishlianish *read it fast* music we got to endure the terrible crowd with an average age of 50 trying to grope the singers *might i add with TERRIBLE dress sense* I didnt exactly enjoyed/dance or even drink over there *couldnt bring myself to...*. I was just sober throughout despite the glasses of beers I took.. *beers with no mix have no fixture on me* So... what made the night charming?


I thought the company was charming because for once we didnt need to pay for anyone at all because kok wai and frds paid for the drinks, accoy me and zother to the ladies and sent us right back home!!!! Never mind he stay at the other side of the island... we were treated like *sigh* girls...


I know that sound bimbostic but trust me.. after going out with a bunch of adults who constantly expecting either me or zother or the sister to pay for the GUYS !!!!!!! Arent we just such a easily contented bunch of girls! *sigh*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home