Friday, March 11, 2005

As much as I hate to admit it.. It is a reality my life have once again become mundane with school rolling and all especially the first crisp assignment is due no later than 22nd March and I just begun school like what?? 2 days ago!? What is wrong with all of them *disbelief look*!!!!!


I had the nails painted yesterday night while talking to Hon via skype. Now that thing absolutely rocks! So what's up with the painted nails? Well I thought I got the clubbing bug YET AGAIN.. so I am going to make sure I paint the town red or whatever colour my hands can do... The only not so good thingy is..... Dear zother invited this fellow which aLWAYS try to sponge me and zother off. Let just give him a name since we are at it. If anyone recall this is the guy that fang and Keat introduce to Zother who is a total WIMP! so let call him something apt.. like miser.. wait.. miser seems like you know.. a compliment even to him! Let's call him Scrooge!!


So we are going most likely going to zouk with Scrooge and some of his friends which I wouldnt exactly consider to be part of the 'in' crowd. So if you are going to Zouk and you see a geeky guy in pin strips that seems to be part of the 'bad dress sense anonymous' with 2 very bored tall girls standing near them with another 2 guys probably just staring into blind space.. Say hi to me.. That will most probably be us .. Oboy! On the hind side we might be going with some gentlemen *NOT SCROOGE* because they be asking us to go to Zouk for the longest time. LEt's just hope zother stop amaze- ing me anymore with her 'organising skills'!


Incoherent tibits :-

*Amazing Race 7th season is making me edgy.

*School sucks!

*work's Crappy!

*Room's messy..... ALD!!! I just cleaned it up like what?? 1 month ago!!!

*I'm Thirsty!!!!

*tomorrow is going to be a good day...

*I need to start reading for my assignment on SUNDAY.. NO KIDDING!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home