Friday, April 08, 2005

They have this nifty button to recover post in blogger now.. right.. like that is going to help anything when they have hitch in the system. My guess is the post is still going to go missing! I am a cynic so sue me!

editors' note: anyway the button actually work!!! just tried it when the post go missing on me!!!!


Anyway the past few days have been pretty uber nasty. I spend my nights lo and behold poring through my books for the slightest clue that would teach or educate me on how to write the dreaded essay! I dont have much time and I wanna complete it asap since I have another few more due just ard the corner. School's like totally sucks!


So nothing much ever happens so zother plus me decide we will go to catch the UnXpected at wala this Saturday to let us relieve this mudane week. Even Amazing Race this week was getting a bit... downy! Geeze!


The only highlight of the week was me attending my class on Monday.. my lecturer snip off the dog curls that he used to have for hair and man! He looked spiffy! I am going ga ga over him and this.. coming from a 27 year old .. Geeze! I mean... he look mighty fine with the earrings and his attempts at joke probably wont be what I call a top one but he is about there! Only repercussion of such a crash in this grand old dame age is that even if anything happens he might be even younger than you! Right.. like he even notice you in his class! DUH!!! After attending lessons for 3 years and having the dull and gays in the class... I finally find motivation to attend class because of a guy. Never happen in life ever because first after 11 years in an all girls school with lame male teachers who make you wanna barf the only thing that pushing you to school is mum's nags. Not to add to the fact the pendigree of poly guys in our class in SP are really in short supply and the only ones who looks somewhat decent to me is in maritime which is blocks and blocks away and I dont have any classes with him!!! And the only chance I get to talk to him is in Zouk!?!?!


Finally after almost 20 years of education I am going to school because of a cute guy!!


If that is any summary of my life.. that is one lame pathetic one at it!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home