Monday, March 28, 2005

So the fantastic weekend I had is long done *BUMMER* and before I know it.. it's MONDAY BLUES YET AGAIN!!!


So wassup the entire 3 days which I thought will last forever?


Not!


the holidays literally evapourated in the blink of an eye!


Despite a tragic Monday blues to boot last week there was saving grace because there was no class the entire week or at least I thought of Saturday..To have my classmate call at 1 to say there is class at 1.30pm. I was in front of the TV just vegetating the brain to make sure it turn slushy enough and suddenly you want me to turn studious.. TEDIOUS LAH!!! However I feel dammit guilty because I reckon I should be attending classes and not skipping like that consider the $$$ I paid! ANYWAY... WHATEVER!


I have the most unfortunate luck to witness some superb tantrums acts by our jules on Thursday over a blardy phone call. They come in a group of 3 so when I asked someone in tat 3 if she want to hang out, I expect her to ask the latter 2... now the thing is... the someone I called did exactly what I thought she would do and the jules thought I was snubbing her by not calling her personally and blah blah you get the picture... if you dont.. it really aint worthy to repeat because a 4 year old give better reasons for a tantrum! I only realized her unhappiness when she mis-sent a sms to me.... apparently to start to bitch about me. How nice! So I responded back and told her it was not my intend blah blah... you get the picture... everything seems nice and dandy and all that jazz but I know what goes behind me.. WHATEVER!


I went to heard shirlyn and her band play on Friday with the newly christianed Mimi and Lulu aka CP and Kel.. haha.. plus jules (yes... she went anyway but the latter 2 didnt...)and of course my gang of 2 zother *lol* It was great... I mean the air's clearer and we got seats! How nice! Although the bad side was out view was only of Brandon playing the drums.. anyway he have some nifty move.. on the drums that is... lus' and mis' went off earlier after the 2nd set while we stayed the entire sets. Great music! The more I hear them I love them to bits.. I mean.. I dont get seinfeld anymore and at times shirlyn reminds me of him thru their cynical humour and she is damn cute!


So what do we do on sat, I skip the irish fest because zother was taking TOO LONG A TIME PREPARING! so we went to Wala straight to catch Shir for another 3 sets =E.... this time I ask hock and wife plus al and teng along.. while zother asked scourge, fang and keat... The thing with us is.. we both enjoy it so much while our company didnt! Hock and teng claimed they like but their spouses doesnt... while scourge did the most ultimate thing at wala! After refusing the 1 for 1 offer... they went to the 7-11 or kopi shop or whatever to get their fill of drinks before coming back. It was so pretty obvious that no one was enjoying theirselves but me and zother and teng seems engrossed as well... Anyway the spouses wanted to go home and teng and hock have to go after the 2nd set.. scourge and company also pull the same thing so we told them rather confidently just go.. I mean, I drove so there is no transport problem and really... we really can enjoy the whole thing without company from them. I just cannot help but have a punny feeling that scourge we will go with them if they say go. I am glad I was adamant... Side notes: Just to spite scourge, Xiang who dropped in bought me and zother drinks.. how that for ego blasting. For the record, we are really not out to fleece anyone and just wanted to show scourge that is gentleman... and him.... SO NOT!!


On Sunday went to this Fashion show thingy with a real runway and stuff at TAKA compliments of Fion and Mi's. Swanky no less and the who and who's was there *i think* ANYWAY not for the fact that zother was wanting to go.. I truly wont bother. WEnt spent money and get my magazine reading at kino. After a while, Xiang came down with a frd and we wanted to buy them dinner for the drinks he bought us yesterday who knows.. halfway through his frd decided to go to the little boy's room and pick up the tab on the way back?!?!?!? Anyway we paid for the movies ticket later on.. Lemony Smicket; a Series of unfortunate events was really funny. What do you expect from Jim Carrey?!


To sum up the week... extremely $$$ wasting... I am going to try to lower my expenditure. I am spending way too much on drinks..........


School today is on... but then again the lecturer is kinda interesting... Basically there aint much blues...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home