Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Despite the huge depression I seems to have yesterday... everything sorta evaporated when I reach home. I think depression is not chronic and is an easily cured ailments if you behave like me when you watch TV... you prop up the legs and sit like you dont have any backbones to speak of and just laugh and think TV 24/7 while watching it!


Anyway to cure my depression, I bought tickets to Selena Tan and Hossan Leong Stand-up comedy act on the 3rd May. It's a preview show and I am sure it be a blast! Bullocks to those who say Singapore have no talent! Despite the tickets aint cheap?!?!! I mean $30 EACH leh....


So God decide to reward me with something, probably for telling the truth in the blog yesterday about rejoicing abt Good Friday.. ANYWAYS.. I won tickets for the Guiness Irish Festival on Saturday! I mean.. HEY.. they have Selena and Hossan PLUS Irene Ang!! I mean they funny lah and I like them loads lah... Talent Galour! Of course that would save me from going to the movies with Scoorge and company. Zother is rejoicing as well.. Our week literally looks better now!!


Teng saw mike yesterday to take some paper bags and he remark she is a babe and she said he is rather hunk like *right.. fat ass mike is hunky... HAH!* okay the concept that mike is decent nuff is because her interaction with hunks is way limited and she's a looker but she just dance like she's doing the chicken dance when we go clubbing NOT ON PURPOSE mind you..and the hunks just hmm... simply disappear.. anyway the point is that since Xue and Teng had bad blood earlier on and mike being xue bfrd and all. Gosh.. why am I explaining? ANYHOW... so teng finally saw Xue bfrd aka my frd. There... that's why what I was trying to say and now that it is out it doesnt seems that interesting anymore.. BLAH! Anyway Xue trying to find out who mic met yesterday and he is pressing me for teng's name. I mean what the F@$# .. I am so staying out of everything now that I got my free paperbags!


Random thoughts :

*I feel like making a sentence with old school all of a sudden.. I am being neurotic
*lunch was good~ cheap and fulfilling!
*I have like 30 pages of inventory I have to sort for my dear dear colleagues which can only be desribe with *toot* *toot* him!
*The office is desserted..
*I looked fat
*I wanna hear shirlyn and her band play at bala
*Haircut is needed badly!
*Life's spiffy!


So looks like I dont have the luck to get a Banyan Treat from my bfrd *sigh* and to add salt to the wound he is freakin far away working in some noman land! Never mind... I'll entertain myself.... SOMEHOW!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home