Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday.. dont you just love it. I mean it is the day that marks the coming of the weekend.. the road are somewhat clearer.. sleepyheads do a victory jig in the morning knowing tomorrow is the day that they can finally sleep in.. work become disillusioned and seems to be able to brought over till next monday and you just like to finally just daze in front of the computer and look busy.


Although... you also know it is the day that the kids are running *correction* i think milling was more appropriate EVERYWHERE because parents are taking a day off from being annoyed by the kiddos at home and decide to bring them out to annoy ppl of all sort... the roads are clearer and the boss gets in even EARLIER...and the sleepyheads who are the usual gets in late.. and the customers decide that ALL their stuff are deemed AOG and they NEED their blardy stuff before the day ends!


Now to even add a more tragic personal touch to the weekend, I have classes today and tomorrow.. How nice.. and the school afraid that I will get complacent that I get the Sunday off so they scheduled this class on Monday where I will miss 'The Desperate Housewives' and make the monday blue last till until the evening! How nice...


On another hand to make this weekend even more dreadful.. I have an assignment due on Monday and I have not touched anything on it despite swearing upon my place in heaven and promising a prime estate in hell that I would!


I'm shabby and lazy and you know what.. I kinda like it!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home