Thursday, March 17, 2005

Today marks my man 30th year old birthday.. I mean.. is he old or what?! Ha.. Not that it affect me diversely? But I find myself clinging onto the chair of youth refusing to let go of the fingers which is holding on to the legs of the chair. And guess what AGE is doing.. prying my blardy fingers from the chair!


Ok! Poor analogy.. than again, I aint good in this kinda stuff.. so never mind!


In anyway.. despite the distance, I just wanna shout Happy Birthday to him still.. not that he will get to read the blog but then again, I enjoy all these contradiction dont I?!?!


I have not remotely flip the books and I am so astute to the fact that I have to submit the freakin essay on Monday! I think let's face the fact. I committed to do my readings on saturday and start writing on Sunday and I am hopeful of the extension? Yes? It's funny how I was still having the time of my life just turning my brain into slurpee slush a couple of weeks ago and now.. they are processing facts!


Incoherent thoughts :

*I love the radio advert for IKEA with the Vikings in their swedish accent!!! take me .. take me... take me to the ikea sales!!
*I have ulcers and they are killing me!
*Amazing Race was good but Rob is irking me more and more... but that's how the race should be played *sigh*
*Mic is determine to become Elastic Mike *turn the biz into a conglomerate*
*My dad is so old school!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home