Monday, April 04, 2005

Anyway the past entire week I was paralyse with this deadly laziness to blog. On another hand, there wasnt anything to blog. That my dear readers is how mudane and boring my life is!


So nothing LITERALLY happen.. I go to school go home.. wake up go work go home ya dah ya dah... Stayed home friday.. skipped school because of this blasted Jam that have been in loyang for 30 minutes that by the time I was out of it in Tampines.. my watch read 7.10pm. How apt! So I skipped class and ya dah ya dah


The Saturday started to get better when the school called to cancel class *yeah!* in the morning. However God's know my intention to wash the car so he let it rain... and it rain .. and it rain... so I gave up! I drove to the multi storey carpark and wash the car. I mean the car was like deck with dirt~ I can even WRITE on it! How's that for blockhead's precious~


Sat was also teng's birthday and so we met at suntec to celebrate for her. I feel guilty looking back because we didnt get her a cake. Anyway in the first place she cannot take milk of all sort coz she dont like *till this date, i am still wondering how can anyone refuse ice-cream!!* so there was a bit of the dilemma for us there.. We went to hock newly appointed bridal salon. Yesh.. he got this deal for the bridal thingy finally and going to try the gown and stuff ald. His wedding is coming soon in Jan.. I guess the lady at the boutique totally hates me.. too many questions and is not even my wedding!! HA! Overall impression of Everbliss Bridal.. I think the place is OK lah...as in it is affordable loh and well is just pictures although I still think something is lacking in the gowns. Probably it's just me...


*Public announcement*
Anyway this marina square is like under this MAJOR MAJOR O/H. So unless there is no parking lots at suntec. DO NOT GO TO MARINA SQUARE especially if you are bad in directions! The whole place is like this giant maze! Sheeze~


So there was no cake but we went to eat steamboat *yucky* I and blockhead have this hmmmm dislike for steamboat. Anyway is not my bday so yeah lah just went ahead. It wasnt that bad but for $22 i could eat something WAY better that the steamboat. There's one thing good about marina under renovation.. the cinema is literally desserted. While waiting for the movie.. we quench our thirst from the deadly MSG ladden soup we had for steamboat. Beer never taste that sweet before! So we bought tickets to watch the cannot make it 'Be Cool' never mind it star studded cast! If there was any saving grace it got to be the part where 'The Rock' appears! The rest of the movie was slow and unforgiving! I mean their advertisment have better come up with a line or WHATEVER to warn ppl to not watch this film! What a waste of $8.50! I give the film NEGATIVE 5 star out of 5! Geeze!


So sunday was spent vegetating like a worm but somehow was really... missing blockhead. I mean it like been a long time since anyone spoilt me like a brat. I hate having to drive myself to places and blah blah.. *sigh* Anyhow he is coming back in another 17 days =D for that 2 weeks~! Yeah Yeah!! I get to be a princess again.

Did I say assignments are coming? Yeah.. and I better start reading!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home