Friday, April 15, 2005

I had the day off from work no thanks to the blasted nose giving me trouble ever so much!!!! Anyhow.. not that I am complaining. A day off which I thought I can crunch all the books only to realize that.. I can only managed to finish 1 chapter! BUMMER!!


So the assignment is DUE exactly a week from today and I still have tons of readings unaccomplished! I mean how's that for productivity despite starting 2 weeks earlier! Life's lousy when everything is cramped till you have no time to relax and watch your favourite program on TV! I know that is like the only thing I do when I have the holidays and I never get tired of it!


I have classes today and I want to finish a chapter for today so I can seriously start writing for the article due. After that I have another due on the 2nd May where I only have 1 week to finish and the next one on the 11th May. Life's simply sucks at times when you find you have no time for yourself!


Mom went to have the cataract operations on her eyes and I cooked something for her yesterday. Fried some vegetables and steamed her a fish. Wasnt first class.. but I think I made good! ha! Anyway mum pretty much dont have a choice because she fear outside food. Anyway is simply good healthy food lah.. Wondering if the fortune teller is accurate because it scares me when mum told me about her 'suspected' clogged artery! Yes.. someone like her mdm must-eat-fruit-and-vegetable-less-meat diet is suspected of having a clogged artery!Anyway she's going for a scan or something soon and I am sending her for that. No way I am letting what the fortune teller say come true. I rather not stay in a big house and have a mum that can accoy me till I am over 50!

I know I am like this paranoid punk now.. Whatever.. If I can prevent I will!!!!

God.. please bless my folks!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home