Thursday, May 05, 2005

ABANDON BLOG?! Actually not so... got carried away with work and stuff ...

So many to update so I thought I do a random thought thingy!

*went foodie mad all over with blockhead! =)


*turned unbelieveable flabby!!!! =S


*FINISHED the homework due on Monday like finally...nevermind I have 1 more due on Wendesday which I haven't even start reading yet! Geeze! I hope I get it done asap.... SIGH


*Uncle who was stricken with the sickest cancer in the whole entire world passed away same day as Wee Kim Wee on Monday just after labour day...


I kinda loath death.... makes everything look grey in eyes. Especially the part where he got to burn.. makes life seems so snappy! I just pray that he is in a better place relieve of the sickening cancer!!!!!!


* we almost got a place for the wedding which is going to happen ard June or May next year. We got our wedding bands as it is!


Everything is good with me.. Life's good and I have a early birthday celebration yesterday with my colleagues... was a surprise one! =) Love it!!!!

My life is uber spiffy!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home