Monday, April 25, 2005

I missed a week so what happen...


Nothin much except I squeeze all I have to do my assignment which till date I still dont have a clue what I wrote about. NVM...


Got sick... deliriously sick on Wednesday shivering from a fever... Doctor gave me 2 days MC AGAIN and I was just so tired but gave it all to finish the homework. Life kinda sucks in times like that... I started earlier and couldnt finish it. That was the killer. I have another assignment due next monday and I have better get my act together.


Darlin is back.. and frankly.. he wasnt miss that much after a while.. Ha! Anyway with him back.. that means less time for my assignments and I wanna just devote the weekdays to do it since he is mugging for his exams as well. Give me strength GOD! For starters, I am resolute to start collecting information on the topic I want to do.. Hopefully I have it all finished before the weekend is up. 2000 words reports is no little essay however.. could be much worse...


Zother is out to BKK and from her SMSs.. the spending she is doing... NOT GOOD


Possum wed on Sat at Conrad. Spiffy wedding... who and who of SIA were there.. the dad was so hilarious now we know why he's so eggy as well. Carol was good company too although she is gothic at times.. but she really was good company no kidding. Aside from the table full of locals-studied-in-Oz-who-think-they-are-God kinda..From the looks of the whole wedding it looks as thought millions were splurge.. ANYHOW... it could have been me.. hahahha... never mind... it been so long ... no point talking about it. The cake they serve was good.. chocolate fudge. The whole wedding just showed 1 thing.. as long as you have the cash... EVERYTHING is do-able.. *sigh*


The thing about the wedding was it is so possum style. Fun and extraordinary..So many ppl actually made speeches.. there was the cute cousin who made speech, the parents, the brides friends *although the guy talk like he was high on drugs coz no one understood what he was saying*, the groom, the bride. All the cousins sang, the frds sing somemore, the bride and groom sing.. It was like a concert! Very high benchmark but one of the most exquiste one we ever went to..So at the end of the day everyone go home happy with the handpainted shotglass with yummy chocolates.


Still reeling with the nasty flu I had and this cough which is not easy at all.


Weekends is over and after a break from work.. life's a drag all over again!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home