Friday, June 10, 2005

The day is getting better.. much better..


Although I was still getting pestered.. ha! I mean how weird is it that ppl sms you awaiting for a reply and in the end come back to you and tell you that you are BOTHERING her with the replies!??! Idiotic or what? Anyway the best way to treat such ppl is to just ignore the bitch and reply after a few days!


I miss my baby and when he talk to me yesterday nite nevermind it was all within 10 minutes he said it all.. Whatever happens.. call him. Awww... I am so super duper lucky to have blockhead in my life. Although he seldom spring anything on me I know he always will be there to support me. Makes me feel so loved! *sigh*


I am going home soon.. trying to tie up work which have been piling up since I started going for the leave to try to mug... so what is new!?!


Exams in the next thursday and I have YET to EVEN peeped at what I'm in for.. Geeze.. I am just opting for a pass.. nothing too fancy please =P


Right is a friday.. let me just lay back and take a breather before the major cramping session. wish me luck and break a leg or whatever limbs it take to pass the paper!


*ping*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home