Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm back.. with the assignment due on Monday and the number of readings done... ZERO! ZILCH! I am so GOING to die...


no matter how early I SWEAR i will go and sleep everyday since I came back from HK I still slept at 2am in the morning literally everyday *sigh* never mind my eyes bags which would shame Camilia Parker Bowles *wait.. what's the surname of prince charles?? .... NVM...*


The sleeping shit aside.. I have yet to paw the book for the last assignment! Exams in another what 12 days and I have YET flip anything! How hardworking am I! Shouldnt have went on the trip! Just know that I will be this lazy...


The HK trip was okay aside from the visit to ShenZhen... I been to hong kong like every year since I was 7 because the wong clan reside there. So I was pretty arrggh.. when they propose going to HK for the company trip. That aside.. my impression of CHINA have never change since like forever.. whenever I go there something bad happens.. like i have the runs and visited EVERY loo at the cultural village when I was a kid. OR how I stayed in my uncle house which was horrible because the creaking sounds that went on ALL NIGHT because of the heat in the morning. OR the classic bugs which was flying to the television whenever I on it~ Sigh.. To think that darling like me to stay in Suzhou with him.. what ever give him any idea I would want to! This trip affirm my dislike of China to the next level~ =S


We got extorted by the tour guides in Shenzhen which I SWEAR I will complain and make sure they get blacklist in the tourism record in CHINA! I have ald sent this complain to the local tour agency.. Will have another copy to the tourism board in China! Man.. they are so over the top!


Anyhow.. that is way over and I am only too happy to cross over to Hong Kong after that trip.


So what did I buy in HK...


3 towels
1 pair of slippers for monster wong
2 boxers like shorts
3 boxes of greentea biscuits
countless bottles of mineral water
2 pair of sunglasses (1 for zother and myself)


That is my total haul.. Not much but I am proud of myself not spending so much. So in all I probably spent like $150 plus food and what's not! Anyhow would have spent in BKK if I wanted to buy anything at all.. HK is too exp. I think the point was that I didnt need a hell lot of things and that certainly suit me since I am still trying to save as much as possible for the whole renovation and marriage thing. *sigh* How I wish I have rich folks.. dont have to worry and kick back and relax.


I hate trips without my favourite guy because he isnt ard to .... hang out and shop and talk and make fun of stuff. To a point I was feeling damn low when I was tagging along with my colleagues. That was tragic because everyone bought someone and those who went alone which probably only amount to 3-4 was sitting and just hanging out with cliche form on the buses.. You know the thing about cliche. Either you are in or you are out.. Arrrgghh.. Anyway I stuck with the regular lunch cliche but to a point I could get what I like or even check out what I want... *sigh* I miss my hon so bad... makes me appreciate the times where we can spent so much time together unlike now. Damn it...


Life's sucks.. oh well.. it have to or I be floating in space I guess..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home