Thursday, May 19, 2005

FINALLY.. I have time to blog! not that my passion died.. was a case of heart willing but time impossible. =S

Incoherent thoughts....

*I have a new niece as at 13th May *on Friday no less*.. welcome to the family
*The older brat stayed with my folks and me for the last few days while the brother and sis in law stayed at their place. Drove us nuts because she is so hyper..but we rather have the momentarily peace for now.
*I am going to HK today *yeah*
*I am down to my last assignment ald!!!!!!! *which I swear I am doing when I reach SG first thing*
*Work is unfulfilling *sigh*
*I am tired *after the assignment over-run*
*I am so thankful with my super economical HP bill!!!
*my freakish finger is killing me *not because I swear with it too much* because the skin teared!!


Those aside, I have the most impossible thing happened to me this morning. This IDIOT from I dont know what floor attempt to throw a bag of God's know what at my car! Yes.. as if it aint dirty enough the suppose killer litter thrower ASSIST me to realize the dream of having the car in recorded history! Anyway I am thankful it didnt do much harm but still... PEEVE! the cleaner was helpful and I think I see him calling the police. I am going to make sure I greet him in the morning. How many cleaner you know would do all these for a resident in the block he clean up for. How good especially when he's a witness to the 7th Floor idiot who threw that bag down!! *CUSS'ing*


Anyway I will talk when I am back.. hopefully because the exams are in full swing soon... If you're asking me why the hell am I going to HK then if I am having this exams and assignment shit... COMPANY TRIP LAH!! Everything is paid except expenses..
Why the hell wouldnt I go *HEH*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home