Monday, May 30, 2005

Was reading lilings post earlier on.. about how everything is fairly distributed..I dont know how she did it but she just blog my entire thoughts ha....


The thing about the chunky girls being nicer and all the crap on how material stuff is fairly distributed!!! I always see how teng's dad got cancer in exchange for her comfort in life.... That's unfair but it's life. Thank goodness her dad survived it. Although there are some stuff that seems more painful for others.. like those who got ridden with diseses and someone in the family got it as well and they are as poor as church mice... *sad* I am sure God have his way and like they all say.. he work in mysterious ways..


How apt! Although personally my dad always say I'm always relishing in sour grapes. =P it's up to me dad.. up to me!! =D


So where was I...


Oh.. the assignments.. guess what?! I have YET TO WRITE A DRAFT!!! The freakin deadline is this fri and yours truly is still what just done with HALF of the freakin readings which I am absolutely CLUELESS about. I conclude I will FINISH the reading today and start maybe writing the draft! God.. HELP ME.. juggling work and school is really killing me.. I see the light.. just lead me through .... out of the way punk... sampan that is leaking coming thru!


So what did I do when I didnt do the assignment.... watch TVs.. loads and loads of them.. I wasnt satisfied and kept watching and if you know me.. I dont have the patience to watch triads movies and stuff but andy lau and tony leung kept me glued to the set. When I was a kiddo I watch EVERY thing.. however once I started working I've been rather selective.. choosing sitcoms and whats not I feel is worth my time.. Of course English movies always entice me if they are funny enough but Mandarin shows.. let's just say only Stephen Chow have the power for me to grace his show =P how uppitity!


I digress....


The show was FABULOUS.. 'WU JIAN DAO' the story start off with andy lau is a spy for the triads and Tony Leung a spy for the police. so ya dah ya dah 10 years pass and they cross paths..each trying to find each other when they realized that each other is trying to jeopardize the operation of each other. However I think the ending was a bit.. anti climax. Why did the Tony Leung aka Good guy have to die??? I would have much prefer it if none of the 2 leads have to die!


Did I say Andy Lau is so sauve!! Absolutely gorgeous lah.. exactly what I like a guy in corporate shirt with the roll up sleeves! Not everyone can carry off that look and I absolutely think andy lau is so yummy!!!! *sigh* Ok.. I know I am gushing.. I am just excited about the show.. want to watch it again =P oh wait.. maybe I should just go watch all of andy lau's movies!!!


I digress YET AGAIN!!


Time out.. going for lessons...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home