Friday, May 27, 2005

I have no idea how I did it but I manage to scrap my finger RAW while sleeping! I felt an acute pain and realized that my finger was being pin between my leg and wall. Dont ask me how and I swear I was so not practising Yoga. I guess I was too lazy to wake up and check how's the finger the next thing I realized was that I woke up and discover a small part of the finger without the skin.. ARRGHH... *horrors*


The assignment have a minor date change.. Friday... Anyhow not that it be any better.. My resolution; to finish it by SUNDAY...... Lessons laters and the thought itself is killing me ald.


I hate it when everyone I know is leaving the plant.. *sigh* If I have to go to Phoenix this year I bet the whole group will be change ald lah.. NEED TO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB!!!! Get out of the comfort zone and find one.. *sigh* This is what happen when you get too comfortable in a job. You hate the thoughts of joining a company which you have no idea if you can survive or have any cliche to join for lunch or even for gossips~ To top it off.. you might just become the target person of gossip. And you got to start from scratch and tremendous effort to get recognize for your job. Absolutely sucks! however it comes a time you must know that it is time to move on and I hear the bell ringing... It is the time to move on.


Ok I am suppose to be just talking about the scrap finger... got to run for lessons.. the bane of my life...

*sigh*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home