Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dont you have days when nothing goes right and everything seems so surreal and make you groggry and all? You just want to dive into the covers and just relish in the comfort of your bolster and pillow ignoring the angst and stuff that is so bothering you. As luck have it, I can't ... I literally crawl to take the exams today.


I had a bad day on the night prior and the matter was weighing on my mind. Being labelled a cheat was the last thing I want and I am so bothered by the whole epsiode. She still didnt let me off today STILL and I am not how long I can take it... duh.. Anyway the matter will be resolved somehow. I am sure.. miss my darling..


So the exams is hmmm... literally in shreds since I done everything in a forlorn state. SIGH...


Did I say that dear and me have this telepathy thingy going on? Sometimes when we tried to call each other the phone get engaged and you know why? Because we both are at each end trying to call each other... LOL! The frequency is like once every few days which makes it scary.. Was at work just now and decide to write him a short note to ask if he would call me and when I click sent the phone rang! Guess who.... He didnt even have time to receive the email. It amazes me especially when we both are so different in personality.. Hehe...


Ok so the day still not getting better and I am still getting shitty sms ... Life's sucks but then again it could be worse. All it takes is some weird character to hijack your days and everything taste like cardboard... okay maybe except for the Oreos that I ate just now with the peanut butter and chocolate creme in between! =P


Let's just hope tomorrow will be better... *sigh*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home