Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Remember I was saying how everyone is leaving the plant? Apparently we have the NEWEST person to leave the building last thursday no thanks to a heart attack. BEAT THAT!! I hate death.. especially when they comes suddenly.. *sigh* Jack lived a great life..and I appreciate the mere correspondence I had with him throughout the years.


Random note :-

*I score a D on my essay! HA! D as in distinction and not for dummy! *snort* Yeah

*I am still CLUELESS on the assignment due on Friday *sigh*

*I have not started on Exams revision and exams is next Thursday *DEAD*


I think this is the time.. to do the dance... the panic dance with the head cut of the chicken neck flapping dancestep! Let's just top it off with a new christian name just like my latest muse with 'Black Eye Pea'whose member name goes with a acroyns like WILL.I.AM my new name should be aptly DIE.I.WILL .....


Laters

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home