Monday, May 03, 2010

I feel relieved.. The clock been reset and I am awaiting for my grand dame arrival in approx 10 days. And this time it will come because we assured it ;) and my temps hit high although not too high but definetely meant that ovulation had happened.
I just need that grand dame to come to get some sanity in our life because it have been a crazy roller coaster ride the past 11 months.


Life is grand at the moment. I just feel relieve I will stay off trying to get pregnant and concentrate on getting my health back and probably start the business venture proposal I have been thinking. Not that everything is rosy right now but is that sort of peace that I hanker after. Although the dog not doing too well with his legs standing up because of his running about but I am just really thankful he can recover in a couple of days most of the time. Just need to get him in control with his running. Arrgghh.. that little darling of mine.

My birthday on another time is round the corner and the girls got me vouchers to get an iphone because they so cannot stand me whining about how everyone is using an iphone and I am so cheapo to pay for 1! LOL! I love them lah and can you believe it.. we went to a hotel lounge after dinner at Sundanese and waste till 5 freaking am! So long since I last done that and goodness gracious that we concuss when we got in the car! Ha! Thats oldness seeping us through! Arrrggh I hate it!

On a random note, tripadvisor where I am an avid reviewer of hotels that I have ever stayed in send me a note that told me my review had been read by hundreds. I was going what did I wrote in that review because it was like in Jan or Feb that I did that. I read it out for hubs to comment and he said no hotels would ever want me in theirs. Sort of right because even in the best review I found faults that I have sprinkle arsenic laced sacrasm in them. So me lah! I just need to curb that.. but cynism is inculcated. Not something that we can actually change. Oh well.. just tame it a little.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home