Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The verdict is not out... Sigh

We only saw a sac that measured abt 6 W 1 D although I mention that I think I should be 7W4D but I add in 7 days by mistake. Think much better to rely on the BBT chart counting than LMP since I didnt have any after the blighted ovum miscarriage just in Feb. Although no fetal pole nor yolk sac can be seen my gynae was surprising very springy abt this and claim it is still early and little chance of the same thing happening again. Well... I am not sure how I should feel because it is very difficult to convince self that we might see the bud in a matter of days just need to be patient. I am visiting the gynae next week 1 more time and by than the verdict will be more or less affirmitive.

The hubby was surprisingly calm and told me what will be will be and dont overthink it. How can I help it? Anyway I am trying to impart happy thoughts to baby so he/she can be so loved by us. God is another channel where I divert my attention to. Since knowing I was preggers at 10 DPO I been praying earnestly every night. Hoping for everything good and hope he delivers me from pain of a forsaken mother to be.

I also suddenly dont feel pregnant today at times. Not sure why I hope it is not me giving up... I want this little tiger so so bad...

However it aint over till the fat lady sings so we are still blissfully enjoying the pregnancy.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home