Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Yesterday was bliss. Hubby brought me to eat this Teochew Char Kuay Teow at Margaret Drive. The drive from my workplace to Margaret Drive was probably equivalent to the causeway! Not the most romantic and I can hear Ai yoh what's the biggie! At least he badly wanted me to try the food he thought I would enjoy and which I really did. We are the most steadfast and pragmatic couple you can ever find so we appreciate all gesture big and small.

The last time he done that was to bring me to eat this crab bee hoon when I suspected that I was pregnant but didnt know if it was for real. Hopefully we get pregnant soon enough because I know how much he would have loved to get his own "live action figures"

On a seperate note, we saw Patrick the Starfish in the form of a stuffed toy and he was so smitten with it. At our age last thing we need is a stuff toy! Anyhow maybe I will get him one for a surprise christmas gift! Ai yah we so love the cartoon lah!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home