Friday, October 02, 2009

While having a busy week with duty travel... I find myself not so mope-ful and a little cheer-lier...Still I am upset especially since 01 Oct 09 mark a month since the babies are gone. I find it really difficult to get over not being pregnant anymore because it was just so recently.

While doing a spot of window shopping I spot some maternity clothes which I would die for when I was preggers. I have that spur of the moment to get them for God's knows why!

I am going bonkers and I hope the next few months will be better. I just need to get pass the days... and also away from people who reminds me of being barren.

It is cold from where I am and it just make me look forward to going home to be with the family. Sleep beckons and cannot wait to go home!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home