Monday, April 30, 2007

I didnt know death can crept up to ppl I know on a personal level at so young an age. I am oblivion to the statistics and charts that the local papers carries thinking cot death happen to ppl whom I dont know and will never know and we probably wont even hear of it in Singapore. I feel only pity for ppl whom I think I will never know on a personal level for their sad loss. I was never this sorry or upset albeit not in a devastating sort of way because I have never seen or carry the kid in the first place but it still affect me because I know the kiddo's folks.

I dont know how God works but his mysterious way overwhelm us and makes it difficult to accept. Baby Gabriel is going to go home today and be cremated to be wholly with the Lord. It's unfair but life is cruel and there is nothing we can do to prevent it which makes it difficult. I hope Possum and his wife be well and carry on life and gradually have another kid.

I cannot help but in awe the fragility of life. That little bundle only 3 months old taught lessons that took me all of 29 years to digest.

I hope everything is brighter and to the statistic figures on papers. Those are reality and I hope somehow ppl will unveal the mystery of cot death because it is just senseless to happen and esp on healthy kiddos which makes it all difficult to accept.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home