Friday, October 20, 2006

So much non important stuff occurs but given the frivilous stuff we have in life it wasnt necessary to blog about it.

Prissy got pregs and so all the kings' horses and all the king's men have to try to put lil'o prissy in her most comfortable position. the husband took this opportunity to tell me he appreciate to not be one of the king's horse nor men. So I guess I have better quality of life for much time seemingly is a great way to you know.. distance us a bit to give everyone air and not have to wait hand and foot to others.

Domestic life is unseemingly docile and it's get boring after a while, I appreciate the husband in my life though because thinking back, 18 months with him in china most of it really suck to the core although rewinding back it didnt seems so sucky given my schedule of school and work just sort lump up like a ball of starch. so School ended for a good 10 months ald and I have finally slush my brain out watching trash day in day out. Got a little bit of savings once again *yayness* for me myself and I to indulge, got *get this* vacation days that I can afford to take and laze at home watching the world go by by the googlebox. On another hand that isnt very contructive? right.. as if I have a lot of constructive stuff going on in my life.

I got the monthly and it's driving me nuts. I hate it when they come, not because of anything but the hassle of going to the loo and the constant fear it spring a leak on me *sigh*...


Life's so fun when you are a girl.. but once the period comes by, is like our life revolve ard it! dang!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home