Thursday, July 27, 2006

I hate it when my mum's yell.. having moved out of the house I thougth the frequency of that happening will be few and little. So wrong... the mum called up at 11.45pm yesterday and before I can say anything she was there yelling out her lungs about my dog trying to destroy the home and turning the whole place into a kennel.

I hate it when she does that.. why cant she freaking behave like some of my friends mum? Why does she have to rue and rant so much and is about the dough half the time? I suspect she was pissed that I didnt went home yesterday that's the reason for yelling. Wanted to bring my dog to my house but we both are out of the house so much and spend sleeping hours at home only. Poor mutt will be so bored! At least at my mum's she be in till afternoon and I be home abt 6 hours after that. If I was to leave him at home he be alone for almost the whole day cept for bed time.

The precarious of having a dog and having no one at home and esp when he is so old now.. I cant help it but feel so sorry for him. Why cannot my mum get it out of her system and have to blare at my puppy so much. Why does she have to be so neurotic!

Duh..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home