Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Guess what.. got an interview this Friday at this company which the agency INSISTED I went for the interview. Funny how some people think you dont know what you really want despite you live your life for the past 27 years and counting! Although the job FRANKLY isnt my cuppa I thought I go see if they like me and go gaga over the moolah they are offering.. just so to stroke that ego of mine.. Even if I dont take it up I see what they offer. Again another interview that is scheduled to my whimiscal schedule so I wont waste my vacation days. I like.... =)

Beewax hasnt call and I am convinced that my email application must have got lost! =S They will not ignore my application lah..... or so I hope... Let me just cross my fingers somemore and wish that they will call.. eventually..

My schedule is jam packed and I am sick and tired of everything. The hubby will be back on Saturday and I can forsee the mad rush to do up the house. It makes me sad at times that I got to move to this place with him..I cannot harbour thoughts what will my poor folks do without my grumbling and loud voice echoing thru the house. I swear I will make an effort to come home ... and of course when the hub take a biz trip.. I can go home and be my folks little girl.

Having said all these, everything is but temporary.. until I can afford a bigger place and I have grubby kids, I am certain I am moving my folks to bunk with us! ha! I can look after the folks and in turn they will be great with the grandkids...

Life suddenly turn rosier.. although not as bright as I would want.. but I love it anyhow..

*starring into space*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home