Friday, February 17, 2006

So I went and finally did what I always wanted as a kid. Remove that mole of mine... I always have this stupid inferiority complex abt that mole. Although my frds and even the guys I dated felt my frustration was pointless *awwwww*

So the injection didnt kill me and I survived the laser beam although I could smell the piece of me being burned away not unlike some charred bit at the bottom of the pan/pot when you dont turn off the fire. The procedures wasnt that painful and it was what.. over in 10 minutes!!! I dont know why I took so long to go abt it getting it done.. if anything was to go... I should have done it years ago. I guess I procrastinate a wee too much.. anyhow..

Beewax HAS yet to call yet and I am crossing my fingers they will next week! I had a call from an agency where the person is really interested in casting me in the same exact role in my present company. I told him no and he say 'try lah' I told him I wasnt hard up for something equivalent considering my pay package.. he say ' I mean no harm if I put in the application'. I told him no again and he say ' But the company is a new one and need someone with your experience'. the conclusion of the whole conversation was whether I want the job or not he was putting me in their interview list. Period! got me excited ALL for nothing but this stupid headhunter! For a minute I thought Beewax was calling.. I am just so confident in the beginning that I will get shortlisted. Now... I can only pray... hard!

*Clasping hands and kneeling down....*