Monday, August 01, 2005

Just when you thought I have abandoned the Blog... NOT SO!


Was a wee caught up with the other blog and the whole office re location things and of course the resubmission of the goddamit assignment which I failed by a miserable 1 mark!... On another hand there is the oncoming ROM thing coming up.... oh.. I didnt say I was getting engage? Well.. I am!


I finally telling ppl albeit at a slower pace but somehow reaching there ald lah. Me and the boyfrd didnt do a whole lot of work for the event so I am just hoping everything falls into place.. nicely .. EVENTUALLY! Of course everyone is asking why there wasnt mention of it earlier... WELL... there never was a right time to break a news. How DO you ever tell ppl anyways?? Halfway thru lunch and while we are talking about the food is very nice and you burt BTW I am getting engage/marry this national day??!?!? I mean how do one even tell anyone?


Anyhows... the other half and me is planning this Bali Trip the day after the ROM for a mini honeymoon.. it'll be a real treat to spent time together. Since he started on the new job.. I dont even spent enough time with him because even when he is back we are still multi tasking with school and work.. such is the pathetic life of money starved yuppies!

I am so going to take pictures of the big date and post it right up here.. so stay tuned!! Meanwhile life's routine for me.. I wonder why everyone have like tons of stuff to do pending their big day?! I have plenty of time if you asked me... at least I thought!

Ha!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home