Friday, February 10, 2006

You know how sometimes you wake up and you find yourself repeating your daily duties and you dont feel too jaded. Suddenly overnight there is this jaded pull which just make you dragged yourself to work and perform whatever there is to do. I am increasingly feeling so. Never mind the fact that I come to work earlier now thanks to the hub transport in the morning before he goes to work..not that I have any enthuse in me just in case you were wondering more of the case of 'bo bian'.

So Beewax havent called me up.. and I can sense my desperation ald. freaking 2 days only and their last date for submition is 18 Feb leh... so they still need time to gather lah hor... although I know I am just trying to make myself feel better.. geeze..

Life's still good albeit the despair and dreary-ness that hung ard in the air.At least we are healthy!!

So we forsee the weekend going to be a mad rush with the contractors and going to buy the essential bits for the new place. I hate this busy thing.. I just want to laze leh! So am going to get the mole remove tomorrow I think... going to the doctor tomorrow. Is like a childhood dream for so long to remove it ..so wish me luck...

drag to log out....