Monday, August 29, 2005

I cannot believe that I can sleep so much over a weekend.

Nevermind that Friday night was a really late night because I was trying to reach my vendor in florida with an AOG requirement at hand and Hurricane Katrina is whipping up a storm literally at the same time. I was up till like 4ish in the morning~ and still the lines were dead .. geeze..

So when I slept at 4ish I knew I will be sleep deprived the whole weekend. SO NOT! I slept till 11am woke up and potter around before settling in front of the TV and begun vegetating. Read a bit of newspaper and watch plenty of TV..Decide that I want to sleep a bit more so I went to the room at fall into deep slumber till 7pm.. Woke up for dinner and watch more TV.. Decided that I was tired at 11.30pm and went to sleep woke up at 10.30 am.. watch more TV and pottering around. I thought I had enough slumber but no..... I went to sleep somemore at 2.30 and woke up at 4.30.

I didnt went anywhere over the weekend and am feeling wasteful to be truthful Ai yah... it isnt everytime I have time to do unconstructive things! I mean lazing around take some sort of effort. assignment shit is loading again.. 1 MORE!! Just 1 more lousy assignment and I am hopefully out of the assignment circle FOREVER..

Life's so nice when it is so ...... smooth.. no bumps and no burden... that is till I go back to work tomorrow *sigh....*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home