Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am officially shipping myself over for a resort break in 150 minutes! Although I never bother to travel out of country for frivilous 3-4 days becuase I find it's too much effort and not worth the money I paid for the air ticket, I somehow was dragged to go along.

Never mind the tsunami at Java seems so far but sounds so near I am psych that everything is in control although I certainly wont know if it will strike or otherwise. IF it does, I have the insurance and if I am that lucky, we still have the free evacuation and insurance that covered our ass.. I also read that if we get kidnapped *think sipidan* we can claim up to $50 per day for 100 days while we are being detain. Aint that such a nice fact?!?!


Ok I should be clearing my work... duh.. I thought I share the fact sheet since I just browse through it just now.

Incoherent thoughts :-
+ I like Jack Black
+ I want to watch Nachos Libre (or whatever-shit-that-mexician-spelling-is)
+ I adore the sushi lunch I had
+ I am satisfied because I got mochi *yums*
+ My contacts lens sucks
+ I am looking forward to snorkeling tomorrow
+ I am worried where I will be sleeping tonight
+ I wonder if they can credit miles into my kris flyer later...

Okay people ... endure the work day tomorrow while I laze by the sea... Gloat*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home