Monday, March 13, 2006

I had a jam packed weekend and although it went like the rain that wash the spider out I really though it was .... fulfilling in a little way because so much done! =)

I and the hubby took our so called pre wedding shots the whole of Saturday. We had makeovers.. or rather I got makeover pretty much.. and he was sorta swoon when he saw me in the cheongsam that he is still saying that we are definetely getting a lot of the pictures of me in the cheongsam getup. I dont know if I should kill him or be glad when he say his wife is so freaking pretty all this while and he had no clue abt it. Duh...

On sunday went out with jules, eve, zother for a sorta shopping cum tai tai retreat.. ha! So we probably touch every trinkets there is to touch in orchard and gave the waitress a pretty hard time at coffee club and it was ... fun.. girls day out! I wish I could afford to treat everyone to a spa or do their nails kinda thing. I am sure it will be fun =).. let's hope I can attain that 'richess'

Wedding is pending and officially like 7 weeks away! Yikes! Best part is havent got alot of things done yet and we have to like it or not.. major bummer! I have to find a new job and I have like 3 thousands wants I need to accomplish...

I took a higher gear and wheee... I can't stop being so busy... help!!!!!!!!!!

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home