Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Went to remove the much dreaded mole on the face yet again.. the only exception this time was that I didnt drive to the place and end up with a blood stream accross my face which I had no idea and indulge in my dinner and bought stuff from the supermarket totally oblivion to the fact that I look like a dress up for halloween!

anyway the funny thing was that the doctor called me up this afternoon to check on me.. making me highly suspicious if something did went wrong. *geeze*

Random thoughts..

Just sent out a chunk of resumes.. okay maybe it was only 4.. than again... I hope I get some reply although I highly doubt so.. I re-read what I wrote and found myself being beggy! *god...* where's the aloofness which I flaunt in all my interviews!?!??!?! I guess at this stage I am desperate.. desperate to get out of my comfort zone...

Let's hope something comes my way soon.. I really need it...

Did I mentioned I have 101 things I havent done for my wedding? GREAT.. just great..

I want to smell the flowers while walking in the park but I fall and took in dirt instead! Eikes

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home