Friday, April 27, 2007

As much as I think the hubby is not romantic and that he have a lousy wife who is too lazy to think what to get for him for his birthday ....

-------interruption---------

*disclaimer - I stop getting him things because I think he dont appreciates it. Just check out the wallet and PDA etc I get for him... he dont even use it*

-------interruption--------

....... I appreciate him and although he dont know it because we are the no frills couple (read: we dont celebrate anniversaries , birthdays etc) I appreciate his sweetest thoughts to want to get me a kitchen aid mixer. I have been eyeing one for a really long time and the $600 price tag was a lil too much if you ask me. So he say since the birthday and the 1st wedding anniversary will be coming up and within a span of 2 days he though he can , you know.. spend a little on me. Although his intital response to me when I told him I was considering of getting the mixer and pointed to a blogger who was show-offing her new toys and her bake goods.... 'You got cook like her or not... if you cook like her than okay I get for you..... (-_-;) 'so much for encouragement...

I *heart* him -despite the pragmatism-...

For the record, I'm not getting the kitchen aid until I perfect at least a milestone of receipes that I would set aside and use a journal to record it down. I dont want to invest in something as spiffy as the Kitchen Aid and end up baking like I belong to some play doh class.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home