Monday, October 23, 2006

While the company is partially close today due to the slip in the holiday and everyone took the opportunity to take a time out vacation. I came back so the company can be partially functional. I had the intention of coming back to do my report. You know... so I can finally concentrate instead of trying to play juggler with everyone sickeningly requests that I need to help with. It's lunch time now and I have yet the time to do it *grumble* precisely I am still too busy to deal with everyone requests which was conveniently drop off at my mailbox and desk. Just because I was back everyone expect me to turn mighty mouse to save the day. *roll eyes*. sooooo irritating.............

Heck with work now to other things..

I just have to be the most... and I cannot emphasis most enough. Zother and the husband will stand by this... I am the most irritating person when I am 3 seconds from making purchase. When I say purchase, I am not talking big dollar item, even a $1 purchase will have me asking myself 101 times if I will eat, use or whatever you can do with the purchase. It drives everyone mad... hahah.. and when I finally buy it.. I get buyer remorse. You know the sort where you go 'shit... I should have got B instead A because.....' Even at a sushi bar, I will go the other conveyor like got better selection of sushi *heeeeee* So yesterday I clip a coupon from borders that allow me a purchase of 30% off a regular price book. Now I had been wanting to get Donna Hay's Modern Classic 2 for the looooooooooooooooooogst time since I am baking on a rather frequent basis. So with the coupon I was all prepared to just pick up the book and make the purchase. Pronto. How difficult was that. But nooooooo... I have to roam the entire cookery section of Borders and suddenly every book was to my interest. I start to question why I wanted Modern Classic since I have most of the receipt from the net and the cooking blogs I read randomly. That was the reason why I even got intrigued to get the Donna Hay book because of the countless ppl who swear by it.

Anyhow I flip and I ponder and I calculate how should I spent the money when I make a U turn and bought another cheese cake dessert book by a local baker no less. Now I get a bit whack at that thought because I ald have a cheesecake book by Alex Goh. However it doesnt have the tiramisu green tea etc I contemplate.. Anyway just like pip in her post.. I so freaking talk to my alter ego half the time which always screw my decisions.

So in the end I went for this book which I just saw at Border and gave up Donna hay once more *sob* another time... I swear I will get the book once I get another 30% voucher. Now that is if I dont talk to my alter ego.

For all that I took nearly 70 minutes standing at the cookery section of borders trying to think what I want. Heck, I even pissed myself off ...

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home