Thursday, March 18, 2010

I completely forgotten about Hubby's birthday which was yesterday and felt so absolutely rotten! Think was still trying to digest the news of the pregnancy hence was a little out of sort.

It is getting a little spooky but I found the coincidence a little scary and decided to document it down...

In the span of my pregnancies hisory in the past 9 months...


When we had the twins pregnancy, I strike lottery on our house number and hit 2nd prize

When we had the blighted ovum pregnancy I strike consolation prize with our house number

The current pregnancy of which I am officially 4 weeks today I strike lottery yesterday again with our house number.

I hope the money is not to compensate us for the babies losses...I really hope this pregnancy will be good.. still praying earnestly daily..

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home