Monday, March 29, 2010

I used to adore business travel : (Fill in the blanks from any choice from below)

Until I joined the current employer
Until I have to start writing all those stupid trips reports.
Until I have to raise permission slips before travels.
Until I always ended up with tasks on my desk as a result of the travel.
Until I have to put up with staying in a sad hotel near my office.
Until I exhaust all the places I could go because I knew everything like the back of my hand
Until I have to downgrade my flights to coach class despite being more than 8 hours flight
Until I have to take the cheapest airline made available at times.

So you see I have all the negativity going on for me and needless to say I was just happy it is over although I did spent a really good time at H & M but that is another story. ;)

I knew I was preggers again 1 week prior to my flight, tried to get all the drugs there is to support the pregnancy I think I needed. Visited the TCM who prescribed me with some medicine for daily drinking. Although I dont know if it would work at all (at least I know in 9 months time) but it sure assure me lots. My gynae nurse insisted I cancel my travel and because of all the hassle to have secure this trip agenda there was no turning back. I appreciate that she got me extra hormones pills in the end though. So far so good since my return yesterday and I hope I keep it up. I am starting to feel some queasy feeling which reminded me of the twins pregnancy. the breakout keeps up and the temp are rather nice and high. This is only my 5th weeks so you can see we are pretty early and I just want to do everything I can and hopefully the baby sticks with us really tight!

The hubby is so going to make a nice daddy. I so know it hence I find it so painful that I cannot make him one but the 3rd might be a charm and so we are keeping our hopes up but also open. The mutt is having challenges with aging joints and the dear hubby was so nice to offer to bring him to and fro to the vet on weekdays so I have 1less thing to worry about. I wish I can tell this to T who made some remarks along the line that because my hubby was always travelling for work and hence not as family oriented as her hubby. I just do not like to broadcast about our miscarriages and hence saved the effort but I felt so wronged for my hubby. I so love him and that is all that matters..

To T... I wish I can tell her to suck it because your hubby is not by choice family oriented. It was a case of be family oriented of the wife throw a big tantrum.

Counting down to the gynae scan and appreciating the nauseum that hits me in waves.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home