Monday, April 05, 2010

Today is V Day....no log Valentines day... but verdict day!


Verdict if that little bud in me will have a heart beat.. The little imp should be 7 weeks and 4 days. As such if no hb I and would more or less know the outcome. Not that the pregnancy will be sucessful for sure throughout even if I hear any hb but at least we will be prepared that this again might be shortlived.

We are growing exasperated and the hubby and the chinese doc is saying be positive! I am trying and definetely have more happy vibes than the blighted ovum incident just slightly a month ago.

I so wished I still possess the innocence like so many ppl who think having a mc is one in a million. T was telling me how the sibling was already planning for a kid despite not even married yet. I too want that carefree feeling because just too much burden one way or another to carry the load whenever you get a BFP. I am envious of those who know not what they might be in for because everything is so nice and dandy. In a way we grow up... althought ald too grown in my opinion but more grown up somehow. You get the drift.

I wish I have nothing but good news to update this blog soon because it simply needs it! I didnt think I will be as lucky but what the heck!

Till 3.30pm or even later judging by the queue I was forwarn by the nurses a few weeks back I am crossing everything and trying to be uber positive until Dr Heng give the clear.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home