Friday, May 14, 2010

This is just a lousy week after a big nice one I had last week *bother*

Mutt's leg is at the weakest now and he can hardly stand on his own as often as he would have like. After all his running around last week that probably did him in and I am so worried he never be normal again. I know he is a senior at 17 on borrowed time ya dah ya dah but the point is I never ever want to give up until he have given up himself. As last I checked he is still downing food and eager to go downstairs for his evening stroll albeit we keep it a really short one to avoid straining him.

I am praying so earnestly and ask God for mercy to be bestow on his tiny frame and that his quality of life wouldnt be compromise because I know when he have reached the epitome of old age but I just cannot help it. He have live with us for the last 17 years and if it wasnt the aching joint I swear he easily go on to 20. I know my darling have to walk or he will just wilt like flower. I know he love life too much to spent it moping on the floor not able to navigate the house and just trying to annoy everyone as per his antics.

I am just glad tomorrow is Saturday where we will sent him for accupuncture to ease some of the pain. It have come to a point where I am always thinking of weekends so I can spend more time with him. I know it annoys the hell out of hubby but I really think is nothing because I dont want to regret in future that I have not spent the time with him when I could have. I just love the mutt so so dearly.

I am just hoping that tomorrow will be a good day for the mutt. He just needs it.

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home