Friday, May 21, 2010

I realized I have a problem.. not death defying and thankfully the gynae office have not called me to say we have a tranlocation gene/chorosome or something.

Is a work problem and I realized I distain/dislike/abhor people who attempt to teach how to run my work when they have no clue at all in what I am doing. If you are my boss fine and I listen but than again I have never work under a boss who ever gave me the feeling as such. So we have a new member on board our product group and guess who is trying to teach us how to suck egg. You need to earn merits to get credits and from what I am seeing now he is on negative trend with me and on every topic/subjects/emails he seems to have a pretty good idea on how my work should be done in a different way. Fine but I also would appreciate if you are aware what the work is before giving any comments and most often than not I have not seen any constructive things being said that we have not consider before. Irk me so much and frankly I have no qualms at all to throw my work for him to do if he thinks he can do a better job. I am just earnestly waiting for that to happen frankly!

I was in this job for the last 2 years and all was well till a newbie comes along to come and retrain me on my roles. I really just want to say get your facts right and learn first before you attempt such antics.

On another hand I look at it as if I have an ego too big that I cannot handle. As it is right now I can tolerate any comments from him because he have reach the kingdom of no return with my patience. I tried to be cordial but after the repeat questioning or rather interogration I think I lost the plug and is now a certified grouchy bitch to him. To the extend I have started to look through papers perhaps for another jobs to get some grounding. I hate it when I am aware of the problem I have but refuse to budge.

If stuborn have a name it probably could be mine. *wink*

0 Speak if you must:

Post a Comment

<< Home